Title: Technical Sales Manager- Mexico
➢ Responsible for achieving annual revenue & gross profit targets along with budgeted product mix in Mexico.
➢ Responsible for retaining current customers as well as developing and attracting new customers.
➢ Responsible for learning and selling current products and new products, keeping abreast of new technologies, recommending/sharing changes and trends seen in the market.
Essential Qualifications – Education, Experience, Skills:
- Bachelors degree in agriculture, horticulture or equivalent in a related field
- 5 years of field sales experience or equivalent
- Fluent speaking/understanding in Spanish and English
- Well-developed sales skills
- Ability to make decisions and evaluations to determine the needs of the customers
- Ability to travel at least 75% of the time
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both technical and business terms
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Treats all employees and customers with dignity, respect and courtesy
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Knowledge of target market industries
(for all team members; all of equal importance)
- Open & Honest
o Crystal Clear, Open, Trust is a 2-way Street, Integrity, DWYSYWD, Mature and Professional Conversations
- Challenging and Rewarding
o Courage, Results Count, Investing in our Future
- Friendly and Fun
o Work Hard – Have Fun, Generosity, Balance
- How I Grow Matters
o Personal and Professional Development, Self-Direction, Intelligent Mistakes
- Our TEAM – One Company
o We are in this Together, All In, Mutual Purpose, Our Customers Pay our Salaries
Specific Performance and Personal Competencies needed:
- Driving Results – Sets positive, compelling goals and aggressive schedules for improvement. Translates the vision/mission of the organization into actionable, quantitative plans. Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure.
- Managing Performance – Translates over-arching business goals into specific objectives for each member of the team. Holds people accountable for agreed-to results. Identifies and keeps others focused on the most important metrics that drive the business.
- Building Commitment – Motivates others to pursue common objectives with excitement about the future. Radiates enthusiasm for goals and infects others with a shared optimism and excitement. Conveys a genuine belief to succeed despite the toughest obstacles.
- Building Relationships and Using Influence – Builds and sustains excellent relationships at all levels both internally and externally. Uses relationship networks to strategically accomplish objectives. Communicates excitement about the business and motivates others to pursue common objectives.
- Communication – Communicates passion, energy, intensity, and excitement. Is highly articulate and makes arguments in a compelling matter and comes to the point.
- Energy/Endurance – Has a high capacity for work and shows passion, energy, endurance, and intensity. Maintains focus through days of long hours and multiple priorities